Monday, December 1, 2008

The one with the shopping spree

The 1 utama epidsode
Jien Hooi, Lex and I went to 1utama since lex's mom invited us. Our primary aim is non other than stalking hot girls.. but! "note to self" THERE ARE NO HOT GIRLS IN 1U!

After agreeing that it is a futile effort to continue searching, we went to the cinema and decided to watch Madagascar 2. We had an hour to spare before the movie starts. I took the opportunity to shorten my to-get-list for my japan-scholarship-trip-thingy.


I bought this necklace for fun, don't judge me! It's freaking cool! Combination of a cool looking pendant and a kaleidoscope.












Few seconds after we left the shop, I got ambushed by an old bhuddist lady.. She gave me this and asked me to donate some money and guess what? The minimum amount is RM10! I'm bad at turning down old ladies =.=





btw, Madagascar 2 sucks!

The Sunway Piramid Episode
The following day, my parents were nice enough to bring me to Sunway in order to buy more clothes for my trip. It was undeniably fun since it is rare that my parents do not object when I buy expensive clothings.
I ended up with this RM200++ Levis jeans and few others.



I also managed to con them into buying me a new pair of earphones.


This is the picture of my last earphone.. attacked by my dogs.

No comments:

 
Shoutbox