Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The one with the orientation

Day 0
Today is the day.. I woke up early in the morning and left for Jenesys 2008's morning orientation.


I forgot what hotel this is.. but yea this is the place.

After I register, I found my self a seat and it wasn't easy.. Can't imagine what is it like over there? Here's a pic from my dad's hp.
Can't even spot the students huh? This is mainly because all the parents stole the seat =.= There were not enough seat for all the students. I am sitting in the first seat of the second row after the middle partition.

After the parents left, we were given a short speech then divided into our respective groups consisting of 10 students each.

People who are in my group. This picture is taken unintentionally.. didn't even realize the camera was on until the flash.

Half an hour later, we gathered into mass to conduct a group ice breaking session. The girl to the left in this picture is Su Yin ( yes Jien, Su Yin ). We then had lunch and done some other crap which is not worth mentioning.

Picture of the 60 students who are chosen over 2000+ applicants from all over Malaysia. I am in the first row, third one from the left.

We were also given information about our host family and this is mine.
I will be living in Negoya. The family consist of the parents (duh?), 3 brothers (one of which is my age) and a dog!

Update about what happen tonight in the airport will be done when I get back. If I die.. tell everybody that I will taunt them everynight ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, I've linked you Kel. Now whydon't you add a cbox? I can tell you how.

Unknown said...

hey Kelvin!I just came back from Japan too and I definitely had a great time man ..
btw I've linked you up .:)
happy holidays .

Khai Cheng said...

woi!! next post next post!

btw chatbox! lol

 
Shoutbox