Monday, December 1, 2008

The one with the first post

The Undang lesson
p/s: by tagging, i meant linking
So yeah, after being infected with severe boredem-titis I have decided to be gay and create a blog.
I am quite lazy right now so I shall just start with my driving theory lesson.

Do you know that before you are allow to take the undang exam, you will need to sit in for a 5 hours long lesson?

This is the classroom. Don't be fooled by the appearance, its actually an airconded shipping container.

Khai Cheng and I went together. We signed for the english class and an english speaker we did get *sarcasm* . I am not being mean.. but i think he's gay. He's quite a plump man in his late 50's. Quote one of his many lame jokes.

Gay man : I use a BMW hit your Kancil ahh.., your kancil already small oh, now it become small small oh.

On this very day, I found another one of my many genetic defects..

Unable to give thumb print-titis
This is what we call a thumb scanner. It is now my number 1 rated worst enemy.

The discovery is first made in the Damansara-driving-theory-place. It took me not less than 10 tries to get the scanner to recognize my thumb.

The Undang exam
1 week later, both Khai Cheng and I decided it's time to take the undang exam. Not because we are ready but because we can't find another suitable date.


The day before the exam, both Khai Cheng and I were doing the sample undang questions. I was showing off because I got higher than her in the trials but ironically, she passed the exam and I failed.
Fyi, it says Jumlah markan 40/50
Markah lulus 42/50

This is what happen in the exam room . There were 4 person in the room including Khai Cheng and I, 2 of them left early. I reading the question.. suddenly, Khai Cheng : Eh Kel, which of this is under the act of road 1988? Anyhow, she pass with 42/50 and I failed. WTF!

Again, I faced problems with the thumb scanning thing. Took me 20+ attempts this time.

The second attempt

Naturally I was devastated and I practiced the whole day. By practising the whole day, I meant sleeping and playing computer games. My hardwork payed off.




ItalicAs you can see for yourself. I manage to achieve 50/50 and of course, passing the official exam on the second attempt one day after I took the first.

3 comments:

Lexi said...

Hey, same place. Is your driving instructer Mr. Yap? I got higher than both of you! Hahahahahaha =p

Guy Fawkes said...

You blog? Noob.

Lexi said...

Exactly!
Who would have thought anoob knows how to blog!

 
Shoutbox