Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The one with the anxiety (one day before departure)

In the morning
Anyone know what are you suppose to do when you face an anxiety attack? Well, especially for this kind of 2-weeks-japan-scholarship-thing that I am going for tomorrow.
I woke up kinda late so our breakfast plan became branch, as normal.

Check out the tv, if you pay enough attention.. You will see a naked beowolf on the screen. The subtitle says " Aku punya besar". Pirated dvd subtitles ftw!
And here's some lifeless people reading the newspaper. Knowledge seeker eh? YA RITE! Alex was reading the comics and Jien (sepet) was reading about a game.

The Afternoon
Didn't have much to do so I remodeled my room. Contacted my sis who is currently staying in singapore to ask her permission to remove her bed from our room.. quote Anngee
"WTF, GO FUCK YOURSELF!"
A full view of my room


The prime zone of my room


My workstation!


ROCKING ZONE! though i suck at all those instruments.
btw, notice how I am only showing one side of my room?
Cause I threw everything to the other side =p.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When since you started blogging? Never thought someone like you will =p

Nice, sexy electric you got there =)

The person at your links... is that really Ph Chong / Mrs Lau?

Khai Cheng said...

CBOX kel~!! ehh rmb to get me some numbers xD ahhhhh

and souvenir!! =D

 
Shoutbox