Sunday, June 28, 2009

The one with iGreenify

So basically, we went for this Inti college university event which was held last week and got ourselves chosen as the finalist out of 108 teams all over Malaysia. Believe me, it's not as glamorous as you might think.

To win this competition, we're required to carry out a campaign related to the conservation and preservation of nature which we decided to call iGreenify. We came up with an idea after a long series of contemplation.

I am just going to skip all the interminable details, what we are going to do is plant a flower for you around the school for a price of RM5. You will be given a complimentary badge that looks like this. Your name will also be imprinted on a stone beside the plant, to acknowledge your donation.

Well, as for my prosaic week, I was forced to skip many of my classes due to the campaign and our upcoming Footloose musical by the choir.

I also got myself a new phone =D. Shut up, I really needed it this time. You will understand if you have seen my Samsung u-600. It's call the Samsung Jet, here's a picture of it.



Besides that, nothing much is going on as I am currently tied down with these events. Barely even have time to socialize and study. In addition to that, our choir will also be having a performance and competition soon. Thus, forgive me if I tend to ignore your calls for this few days/weeks ;)

No comments:

 
Shoutbox