Thursday, February 23, 2012

The one with my plea for proofreading (MUFY Testimonial)

I was somewhat skeptical of the program at first as for most part, my prior education was delivered in such a manner that major emphasis, if not all is placed upon the final written paper. However, after overcoming the initial difficulty in acclimating to the program structure I believe the flexibility and freedom complimenting the program allow, encourage and facilitate the growth in creativity, maturity and perhaps the most crucial of all, creativity. Furthermore, the similarity of its structure to university programs expedites the transition between college and university into no time at all. Last but not least, the experienced and dedicated lecturers who I am proud to call my friends are always willing to assist not only academically but personally as well. Despite my initial doubts, I sincerely believe Monash University Foundation Year is one of the most important stepping-stones in my seemingly endless journey to the pinnacle of knowledge and success.

No comments:

 
Shoutbox