Friday, September 24, 2010

The one with the Physics Project

Hey people, so I think we are sticking to the steam engine unless anybody objects.
The most basic example which I found is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwOIL74yrCU
Many more can be found if you search " Homemade steam engine" in Youtube.com
I have asked Pn.Madihah ( Hopefully that's her name ) and she suggested to present the even if it doesn't work ( as a static model )
So our biggest problem right now is the materials.
The following are the items I have found over the past few days :
1) A wooden base for the project
2) A bicycle pump as the piston
3) A pipe for the steam transmission
4) A boiler made out of a Milo can

What we need are anything that are not stated above. Please try searching for them.
May I suggest we meet up on monday at 9 to discuss about the theory and progress?
Text me if you have any ideas or can't make it on monday.
Thanks people!

1 comment:

HuiMay said...

You very famous now huh. You think all your groupmates reads ur blog la now hahahhahaha. What if they didn't even see this..til the very last minute? Post on FB ler =) btw update. October already.

 
Shoutbox