Saturday, May 29, 2010

The one with "Upon the Appraiser"

Upon The Appraiser

The smell of blood, ever so arousing,

Upon my own hands, colored by the crimson red,

Drip after drip they fell upon the barren soil,

Into the muzzle of the devil waiting to be fed.


There I lay, with memories flashing before me,

Incredulous to things I have done,

There I stare, with my life fading before me,

As I thought it has just begun.


Is this the marge of my route?

I held up my head, unto the face of the assessor,

Have I failed to live my life without any doubt?

Failing to achieve the goals I sought after.


So damn me to hell!

With the eternal blaze of a thousand souls,

So damn me with no empathy!

With each of my committed fouls.


For then I shall truly lay in eternal peace.


Kelvin Hoo Kai Fu

30.5.2010

No comments:

 
Shoutbox